Transition to Microsoft Cloud - top down
This is a one-day training course. Select the desired start date at the top right of the screen for practical information regarding the training (location, price, registration, etc.).
This course is intended for everyone who wants to translate their current on-premises way of thinking to the Azure Cloud way of working.
During the course, we explain the many options on IAAS, PAAS and SAAS, combined with various transitions and use-cases.
Who should attend this training
This course is intended for IT professionals with at least medior-level experience in the field.
After attending the course, you'll be able to understand the general principles of transitioning to the Azure Cloud and how you can handle a migration.
Due to the different top-down concepts, architecting manner, hybrid models and transition options, you'll be able to see the bigger picture at the end of the training.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- What is available on-premises, basic components and design options
- Basic concepts on the Azure Cloud:
- Datacenter, regions and zones concepts
- Identity, on-premises versus cloud
- Networking, on-premises versus cloud
- Security, on-premises versus cloud
- Compute, on-premises versus cloud
- Storage, on-premises versus cloud
- High-level automation options
- Architecture design, top-down whiteboarding
- Build up a general use-case/example
- Explain the various methodologies/concepts
- Take the student further into the rabbit hole