SAP Business Objects 4.2 - Advanced
This is a one-day training course. Select the desired start date at the top right of the screen for practical information regarding the training (location, price, registration, etc.).
Learn how to create complex and dynamic reports, using the advanced capabilities that Web Intelligence has to offer. Merge data from different sources and get to know advanced querying techniques. Start working with complex functions and formulas and edit their calculation context to fit your needs.
Who should attend this training
This course is intended for Business Objects users who want to discover the more advanced capabilities of the tool.
This course covers the more advanced querying and reporting techniques that Business Objects has to offer. You will be able to:
- Combine data from different data sources
- Create more complex formulas
- Manipulate the calculation context of measures
- Add dynamic hyperlinks and other reporting features to your dashboards
We recommend that attendees of this course have some experience with Business Objects and creating reports in Web Intelligence. You should already be able to build a data query, create basic reports and find your way through the interface of the tool.
- Alternative query techniques
- Combining data from different sources
- Using IF logic and complex formulas
- Understanding and editing context
- Advanced reporting techniques