Quantum Computing Programming with Qiskit
This is a one-day training course. Select the desired start date at the top right of the screen for practical information regarding the training (location, price, registration, etc.).
Feel like you’ve got a decent grasp on the fundamentals of quantum computing and eager to start working with real life quantum computers? Too bad you’ll probably have to wait another decade or two before this becomes, possible right? Nope! In this course, you will be introduced to the basics of quantum programming, including running a program on an actual supercomputer!
Who should attend this training
This course is intended for everyone interested in learning the basics of quantum programming.
Upon completion of this course, participants will understand the following:
- How Quantum Computing can be used to solve practical problems
- What Qiskit is exactly and how to use its “four elements”
- How to transform a typical optimisation problem into a quantum program
- How to run a quantum program on an actual quantum computer
- How to use a quantum simulator
- Basic understanding of programming concepts (loops, if statements, etc.)
- Knowledge of basic quantum computing concepts (qubits, entanglement, superposition, etc.)
- Some mathematical background knowledge
- This is a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) training. Please bring your own laptop to the course.
- Python introduction
- What is Qiskit and why does it exist?
- Qiskit programming
- Exercise on Qiskit
- Outro: what's next? What did you learn today and what can you do with this new knowledge?