Oracle APEX: the newest features
This is a one-day training course. Select the desired start date at the top right of the screen for practical information regarding the training (location, price, registration, etc.).
What’s new in Oracle APEX? Every 6 months, Oracle releases a new version for its low code development platform Application Express or APEX.
Each version is packed with new and interesting features that expand the possibilities of Oracle APEX applications and includes the newest web technologies. Additionally, each version comes with smaller improvements that won’t be noticeable for end users, but will make every developer smile. In this course, we take a look at the new features of the latest Oracle APEX releases, both big and small. We will focus on the previous two releases , the releases of the past year (2022).
We will take a look at the new features, the state of these features and specific use cases that can make these features and your applications shine. After that, we dig deeper into the technical side to implement some of the newest features Oracle APEX has to offer.
Our goal is for everyone to see the potential of Oracle APEX and to give it a shot. For those who already use Oracle APEX, our goal is for you to be able to use Oracle APEX to its full potential. You'll want to get the latest APEX-upgrade
Who should attend this training
This training is intended for:
- Oracle APEX/Oracle developers who want to keep up with the development of the platform.
- Analyst/Product Owners who want a better understanding of what Oracle APEX has to offer.
- New developers and/or enthusiasts who want to get to know Oracle APEX and its possibilities.
- Getting to know the latest features of Oracle APEX;
- Understanding the release cycles and the future roadmap;
- How to keep up to date with the latest releases;
- Hands-on experience with the latest and greatest of Oracle APEX.
Some technical expertise (Oracle APEX, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL) will help you out in the more technical and hands-on parts of this course. But don’t let this deter you from taking this course!
- Introduction to Oracle APEX, the release cycles and support
- Philosophy and roadmap for Oracle APEX
- Newest features of the previous two releases
- Hands-on cases and examples
- Minor improvements, tips & tricks
- Enough coffee breaks