This is a three-day training course. Select the desired start date at the top right of the screen for practical information regarding the training (location, price, registration, etc.).
Who should attend this training
Upon completion of this course, participants will understand the following:
- Asynchronous programming with Fetch API, Promises & Async / Await
- Master the DOM, without jQuery
- How to write clean and modular CSS with CSS preprocessors
- All the tools you need to write enterprise level frontend applications which work cross-browser, are easy to understand, modify, maintain and reuse.
- This is a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) training. Please bring your own laptop to the course. Make sure NodeJS and npm or Yarn are installed.
- We recommend participants to have some programming experience (in any language).
- Execution context
- Scope / Closure
- Fetch API
- Clean code
- Exercise: Code game
DAY 2 - GUIs
- Clean CSS
- CSS Layout
- Exercise: Home Assignment
- Cross browser utility libs
- Module systems
- Task runners
- Browser storage