This is a three-day training course. Select the desired start date at the top right of the screen for practical information regarding the training (location, price, registration, etc.).
IT organisations can optimally align their services, processes, people and technology with business strategy and customer needs by applying the ITIL® service management framework. ITIL® offers guidelines and best practices to create value by providing the right digital services and supporting them with high-quality processes. ITIL® is the most applied best practice framework in service management worldwide, both in the public and private sector, from SMEs to multinationals. After this training, you will know how to apply the ITIL® service management framework in your organisation.
Who should attend this training
Managers and employees of service providers, IT departments and IT organisations, application and project managers.
You can expect an interactive course with presentations, exercises and case studies. After completing the course, you will also be fully prepared for the certification exam.
There are no mandatory prerequisites for this training.
The following topics will be discussed during the course:
- Make a difference with IT service management
- The most important concepts of ITIL4®
- The 4 dimensions of IT service management
- Create value with the ITIL4® service value system
- Co-creation of value with customers and other stakeholders
- The guiding principles
- Drawing digitizable value streams
- Concrete practices of ITIL4®
- General management practices
- Service management practices
- Technical management practices
- Governance and continuous improvement
There is an exam voucher included in the course. You will be able to take the exam via online proctoring on the date of your choice. The exam voucher also includes the Digital Core Guidance eBook. The Core Guidance eBook acts as a valuable source for candidates in their day-to-day work, even long after their exam has finished.