This is a one-day training course. Select the desired start date at the top right of the screen for practical information regarding the training (location, price, registration, etc.).
This one-day course provides an overview of the ITIL® service management framework. The aim of this course is to create an understanding into how IT organisations can align their services, processes, people and technology with their business strategy and customer needs. It is an ideal course to bring yourselves and your colleagues in the right service- and process-oriented mindset.
Who should attend this training
Managers and employees of service providers, IT departments and IT organisations, application and project managers.
You can expect an interactive course with presentations, exercises and case studies.
There are no prerequisites for this training. Just come to the training with an open mind.
The following topics will be discussed during the course:
- Make a difference with IT service management
- The most important concepts of ITIL4®
- The 4 dimensions of IT service management
- Create value with the ITIL4® service value system
- Co-creation of value with customers and other stakeholders
- The guiding principles
- Drawing digitizable value streams
- Concrete practices of ITIL4®
- General management practices
- Service management practices
- Technical management practices
- Governance and continuous improvement