Intro to React
This is a two-day training course. Select the desired start date at the top right of the screen for practical information regarding the training (location, price, registration, etc.).
According to the latest Stack Overflow survey, React is the most loved and wanted framework. In this technical course we’ll find out what the fuss is about.
We’ll get you from a beginner React developer to every trick, tool, do’s and don’t and best practices you need to get your skills to the next level. We’ll learn how to write robust components and how to manage the local and global state of your application.
Who should attend this training
Anyone who wants to start with React.
Upon completion of this course, participants will understand the following:
- Build interactive & scalable React apps with confidence
- Use the latest React features
- Build reusable components
- Interact with an external API
- This is a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) training. Please bring your own laptop to the course. Make sure NodeJS and npm or Yarn are installed.
- We recommend participants to have some programming experience (in any language).
DAY 1 - Introduction to React
- Rendering components
- Component props
- Component state
- Managing events
- Managing side effects
- Fetching data
- React context
- State management (Redux)
- Advanced React tooling
- Scalable React applications