Getting Started with Flutter
This is a two-day training course. Select the desired start date at the top right of the screen for practical information regarding the training (location, price, registration, etc.).
This course is intended for everybody who wants to get started with Flutter. We will teach you the basics of developing mobile apps for iOS and Android from a single codebase, what tools and libraries you can use, and give you best practices. You will also get a glimpse of what is possible beyond just mobile apps.
Who should attend this training
This course is intended for anybody who wants to learn how to develop mobile apps with Google’s UI toolkit.
Upon completion of this course, participants will understand the following:
- What is Flutter, what can it be used for what can it not be used for
- How to set up a computer for Flutter development.
- How to develop a user interface for mobile apps in Flutter
- How to talk to REST API’s from a Flutter app
- Know the possibilities for setting up a professional development pipeline for developing Flutter apps
This course covers the basics of Flutter development and can be attended by anybody who has some experience in software development and wants to start learning how to develop mobile apps. Previous experience with iOS or Android development is an advantage but not required.
If you want to run apps on iOS, an Apple device is required.
- What is Flutter
- How to setup your development machine
- Intro to Dart
- Everything is a widget
- Stateless widgets
- Stateful widgets
- Talking to a backend
- State Management
- Platform channels
- Pushing your app to the stores
- Flutter Web
- Flutter Desktop