FinOps: Getting Started
This is a one-day training course. Select the desired start date at the top right of the screen for practical information regarding the training (location, price, registration, etc.).
Adopting Cloud technology comes with a new financial model. Variable spending is the new standard, while the "spending power" goes from procurement teams to engineers. The agility of cloud technology however does have a flip side: one button click will lead to instant costs. Without a clear perspective on what you're spending, it's just a matter of time before your CIO receives “the invoice from hell”.
Who should attend this training
This course is intended for:
- Future FinOps practitioners
- IT professionals
- IT financial professionals
- Why is FinOps is important
- Which frameworks are available at different hyperscalers
- Understand FinOps Foundation Framework
- Deep Dive in FinOps Capabilities
We recommend that attendees of this course have a basic knowledge of cloud.
2. Sharing real life Cost Management challenges
3. FinOps Intro
- FinOps as Part of your cloud strategy
- Define FinOps
- Components of FinOps
4. FinOps Team Structure
5. What influences cost
6. Inform // Optimize // Operate
7. Measuring Maturity
8. FinOps Domains
9. FinOps Capabilities in real life cost management challenges